Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Prop to Jet scheduling  (Read 440 times)

Offline Jimbo2012

• Members
Prop to Jet scheduling
« on: July 15, 2013, 08:56:11 PM »
I fear I know the answer to this one, but here we go just in case.

Am I right in assuming in JA that one has the hellish task of completely rewriting and reslotting your entire airline's scheduling when you start replacing props with jets. I cannot see an easy way of doing it. Ok, if your destination is a cheap slot airport, you could buy again, but if you are flying between two more popular destinations... well, it's just a nightmare isn't it?

Do I need to start slot therapy now?

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
Re: Prop to Jet scheduling
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 09:30:34 PM »
yes its a pain.

Personally i do not start 7-day scheduling until jets come. i just schedule my props as 1-day and 2-day schedules.

When flying into a slotlocked airport, check to make sure that the return slot time still works for jets, by changing the AC type to a jet (just as a test on the route opening screen) and see if a jet departing from that time slot (on teh remote side) gets back to your HQ at a reasonable hour or during the curfew/bad times.

Online knobbygb

• Members
Re: Prop to Jet scheduling
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 11:44:03 AM »
It's a pain.....  but then I tend to think of it as "value for money" - almost like starting another game!  I relish the challenge and it gives me an opportunity to sort out the hellish nightmare I've created while slot-grabbing and "random" scheduling.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.