Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: base-specific route marketing  (Read 493 times)

Offline hmellouli

• Members
base-specific route marketing
« on: July 12, 2013, 01:44:53 PM »
Hi Sami,

is it possible to add base specific route marketing. the goal here would be to raise the RI of an entire base. this would be helpful when opening a new base with a bunch of new flights. instead of doing route marketing on each route, it would be easier to have a base marketing option.

Offline kberry

• Members
Re: base-specific route marketing
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 12:56:41 AM »
I'd like to add on to this. I had the same idea today but I'd like to make it more specific: Instead of Base-specific marketing I suggest adding Airport- or City-specific marketing. For example, The airline I'm currently running has 4 bases. If I intend to expand into a new market from all 4 bases I would need to have 4 separate route-specific campaigns. My suggestion would be to make it airport-specific so one campaign would effect all 4 routes in my example. Of course, said campaign would need to cost more for each route it wouldeffect. City-specific would also work where there are multiple airports in the same city (New York i.e. JFK/LGA comes to mind) and one "local" City advertising campaign would effect all of an airline's routes going into an airport in that city.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.