Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: D-Check  (Read 312 times)

Lavo

• Former member
D-Check
« on: July 07, 2013, 09:35:39 PM »
The big "Expired checks" notification warning (which I've just closed without getting a screen shot of) on the individual My Aircraft page.

Would it be possible to incorporate a direct link to the "confirm D-Check" pop-up from that warning?

I believe currently you have to "maintenance actions" then "perform D-Check" - adding a direct link from the warning would be advantageous to manually D-Checkers like myself?

Possible issue - how do you separate "just the D-checks"? Perhaps what ever checks have expired get a dedicated link?

Offline swiftus27

• Members
Re: D-Check
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 11:20:25 PM »
If you have an expired D check, you will know.   There are Heavy Maint warnings given because of a feature request from years ago. 

Lavo

• Former member
Re: D-Check
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 09:56:00 PM »
If you have an expired D check, you will know.   There are Heavy Maint warnings given because of a feature request from years ago. 

Yes - I know. Maybe I didn't explain it very well.  ???

As part of that nice, large, bright, hard-to-miss warning sign, it'd be nice to have a "Perform C Check Now" and "Perform D Check Now" hyperlink. Instead, we currently have to click:
* maintenance actions
* Perform D Check
* click ok on the subsequent pop-up.

It's not a big thing, and I'm certainly not having a whinge - it's just something I thought might be easy to implement. It could all be put on one line on the bottom of that warning.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.