Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Used Aircraft Already Gone  (Read 391 times)

BD

• Former member
Used Aircraft Already Gone
« on: July 05, 2013, 02:01:46 PM »
Is this usual for very start of a game where several interesting aircraft are already unavailable, even though Global Stats says there are many in Sale/Storage status?

I was looking for something that could haul more than in the 30s, but they are all taken, if Global Stats is correctly reporting In Service status.

So, does this mean I have to wait the full day before I can acquire one of them (assuming they will come up the next day as available to lease - if not, then the usual rigamarole trying to get lucky on timing) or can I use the Call Market button now to get an updated list (don't want to use one call, which would be critical if I have to wait the day to get the refreshed list)?

Ugh, and I signed on less than an hour from announcement.  :o

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Used Aircraft Already Gone
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 02:06:46 PM »
The used market refeshes multiple times during the first day, several times a hour at the start. (one of the reasons why you do not necessarily need to join at the minute the game opens)

(however, if global stats report that there are none in storage, then the planes won't be available of course as they cannot appear out of nowhere)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:11:45 PM by sami »

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 02:26:36 PM »
Yes it is very normal for the best planes to go early ... 300+ players all want the same planes = 600 plane demand on day 1 ... so if you are a late(r) player then you will have to wait.
Don't use up all your Market refreshes though.

Very important - don't make a compromised choice though... patience has always been the key to this game (something I often forget and regret when it is B/K time..lol)

BD

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 02:37:57 PM »
Thanks guys...had me nervous about even having one strategic option available.

Yes, patience, but, as mentioned, I'm not looking to compromise if I don't have to, especially at the start.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.