Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] New UI - Show detail information of routes when Adding routes  (Read 222 times)

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
As title says, when have many routes needed to be added, the system shows only Destination and Route number. I'd like to suggest we add time and date, as I have no idea which routes fit nicely in an A/C schedule (just like the old system showed), unless I have to check them all (the data is showed when checked) and de-check the unnecessary routes

Thanks

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 05:54:40 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: New UI - Show detail information of routes when Adding routes
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 07:28:55 AM »
It automatically collapses the data if there are many unassigned routes, because the popup box cannot be taller than the screen, otherwise it s buggy.. If you have only a couple of routes they are expanded already.

And to be more exact, the list is expanded automatically if you have less than 8 routes available on desktop version and 6 on mobile..
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:10:00 AM by sami »

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: New UI - Show detail information of routes when Adding routes
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 08:49:05 AM »
So, if I have a few A/C with 7 day schedule, the total routes should be at least 20-30 routes. Will they all be collapsed to fit the pop up screen?

If so, the display would be too small and hard to follow

Well, my case is rare, but it does happen

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.