Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] page selection during scheduling  (Read 244 times)

cturner9953

• Former member
[ok] page selection during scheduling
« on: July 04, 2013, 12:57:21 PM »
Only a small request, but could you add the page selection at the top of the scheuduling page as well as the bottom, this was the case in the last version and would help when looking for a specific plane on when you have 100s of planes
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:38:46 PM by sami »

BD

• Former member
Re: page selection during scheduling
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »
I would add Next Page, Previous Page buttons at the top too.  Otherwise, scrolling down a page every time to move forward if you know you are not yet on the right page of your long list, since the new page always appears at the top of the page.

Would like to see this wherever there are lists that could be lengthy, for example Used Aircraft, Manage Routes.  Haven't checked if this is implemented on those pages already, but if not, would like.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:05:07 PM by BD »

cturner9953

• Former member
Re: page selection during scheduling
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »
I would add Next Page, Previous Page buttons at the top too.  Otherwise, scrolling down a page every time to move forward if you know you are not yet on the right page of your long list, since the new page always appears at the top of the page.

Would like to see this wherever there are lists that could be lengthy, for example Used Aircraft, Manage Routes.  Haven't checked if this is implemented on those pages already, but if not, would like.

x2

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.