Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Move schedule no longer available if recipient AC has scheduled maintenance  (Read 396 times)

abezerra

• Former member
In the previous version of the site, it was possible to move a schedule towards an aircraft that had only maintenance checks in its schedule.

Now, it is only possible to use the "Move Schedule" feature if the schedule of the recipient aircraft is completely empty, i.e. no routes, but also no checks.
Any attempt in using the feature towards an aircraft with maintenance checks scheduled (but no routes) will result in a route overlap error message, meaning that in the new version one has to cancel the scheduled maintenance before moving the schedule.

May I suggest that this possibility is restored. Otherwise fleet/schedule management will be more time consuming than before.

Thank you for your attention.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:49:43 AM by sami »

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
This maybe related, as when moving schedule to an expired check A/C, the option of giving the expired check done is removed. We have to manually have checks done later

So, please add "Do A/B check immediately" when moving schedule

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
In the previous version of the site, it was possible to move a schedule towards an aircraft that had only maintenance checks in its schedule.

It still is, even if you have A or B check scheduled you can move the schedule to it.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.