Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] MSN - Financial historical data?  (Read 397 times)

alfkan

• Former member
[-] MSN - Financial historical data?
« on: July 03, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »
Since each A/C has its own unique MSN number would it be possible to link financial historical data this? If possible, it could open up a whole range of interesting features:

Examples:
1. Quick and easy way to find out if an investment - buy or lease and A/C - really has paid off?
2. When exploring the used marked, did the former owner(s) made any profit?
3. An A/C with a good financial record would perhaps be easier to lease out or sell compared to an A/C which historical have made losses for the owners/leasers.
4. Help find out if one should go for Airbus og Boeing or other manufactures in future planning?

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 12:21:37 PM by sami »

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: MSN - Financial historical data?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 11:40:20 AM »
Economical history of an aircraft is totally dependant on usage and the economical settings/surroundings. It wont tell you anything about its future value for another airline.
Only interesting thing to know would be if it was involved in crashes and repaired afterwards, if that was a part of the game.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:47:16 AM by exchlbg »

alfkan

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 09:26:59 AM »
A track of some historical financial data is shown in "My aircraft" such as Profit yesterday, Cumulative profit this week and Cumulative profit last week. I'd like to see an even longer track record of the whole lifespan of the A/C. If possible....

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:18:57 AM »

I wouldn't be happy if the competition would be able to get some insights to my airline.

alfkan

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 12:10:07 PM »
Everytime the A/C goes into C or D checks, the historic profit data from previous week are lost (for good?). What I'd like to see is an overview of the specific A/C from start of lease/purchase to try to understand if my investment actually paid off and how much.

When i put up this feature: 2. When exploring the used marked, did the former owner(s) made any profit? i must admit I did it only to phish more interest in the subject, I hoped...  ;D

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 12:21:33 PM »
Profit/loss data of another airline's aircraft will not be shown to other players.. It's something that goes to too small details/info already.

alfkan

• Former member
Re: [-] MSN - Financial historical data?
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 12:43:48 PM »
But Sami, is it possible to link financial data to MSN numbers if you decided : Yes, that's what I want!

alfkan

• Former member
Re: [-] MSN - Financial historical data?
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 07:28:08 PM »
To clearify: Is it possible, technically, to link historical financial data either to MSN numbers or registration numbers? ::)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.