Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: airline passenger problem  (Read 819 times)

martinmack

• Former member
airline passenger problem
« on: June 27, 2013, 03:11:16 PM »
Hello,

I have 2 E145 aircrafts. The first one make money. Thats good. But the second one is a problem. My base is rotterdam in holland. I try realy each airport in europe, from jersey to milan. But allways he will say "not enough passengers" It is allways red.

What's wrong?  Because the first aircraft make big money.....

I have worldwide internet marketing.

Airline name:  nuijair

Greetings,
Martin

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: airline passenger problem
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 03:18:35 PM »
You need to check demand of your routes. I can see three of them with demand of 10 and 0. How do you expect them to make money?
These are those routes:

MST http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Planning/EHRD/EHBK/
OST http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Planning/EHRD/EBOS/
LGG http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Planning/EHRD/EBLG/

martinmack

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:23:40 PM »
Hello,

Thanks foor replay. 

Do you have a good tip for me to do now? A good new route who makes money from rotterdam?

Thank you

Offline pachopacho

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 04:46:16 PM »
Hello,

Thanks foor replay.  

Do you have a good tip for me to do now? A good new route who makes money from rotterdam?

Thank you

Mate, Rotterdam is a reasonably big airport, there are plenty of routes to exploit.

You should try and read the manual

martinmack

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 05:30:43 PM »
Hello,

I had look for good destinations. Athens and London Luton are good. And again, -7000 for athens and -1800 for london luton......   I don't know what is wrong..... Company image is 12.01

I hope that you have an tip.

Greetings,
Martin

amacarron

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 06:08:01 PM »
Hello,

I have seen you have competitors in all your routes. If they have been flying the route longer than your airline, it will take time for you to get market share and increase your revenues, especially if your image is 12 out of 100. That means the market (passengers) don't know much about your airline and its routes, so how can you expect your aircraft to fill up? The passengers will choose to fly the other more popular airlines on the same routes. This game takes time, like in real life, you cannot expet to get quick results. I am sure there are plenty of routes from Rotterdam where there is no competition yet. Analyze this better for future aircraft (I wouldn't change the routes immediately because you have paid for slots and you just need to be patient). I have also noticed that your aircraft fly an average of 10 hours per day, which is low, you could actually fly some more routes with each aircraft and get more revenue out of them.

Patience!

martinmack

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
Wow thank you very mutch. Now i understand it. I must wait and not cancel directly the line, first because i had pay a lot of for slot and second marketing helps also. If i change only, then the passergens thinks "is he crazy?".

I do now more for route specific marketing, and wait for a better image :) 

Thanks for all :)

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 05:42:59 AM »
I see that you have cancelled all the routes I pointed out

As everyone said, patience is the key. It normally takes 2-3 months for a route to attract all pax, especially on thin routes (~100 or less demand)

And even though it is said that specific route marketing boost RI, I don't think the result worth the money pour into it. So, I'd stay away from them. You just need newspaper and billboards marketing for your base city at this moment

martinmack

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 01:58:59 PM »
Thats correct because i had look to the Demand. It was too low. Now i had choose for a good demand. He make now also good money, not so mutch as the first airplane but i comes good :) .

I will also do more for marketing, thank you.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.