Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: No LF Reporting on One Leg of a Route  (Read 377 times)

BD

• Former member
No LF Reporting on One Leg of a Route
« on: June 22, 2013, 12:02:02 AM »
I have a route that reports "no statistical history" for the outbound leg, but on the return it has been reporting for several previous flights (it is a once per week route).

There is no report of cancellations, no LFs, only the "no statistical history".

Is this normal?  Is there something I should be doing that I am missing?

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: No LF Reporting on One Leg of a Route
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 12:40:40 AM »
No this is pretty normal for routes served only once per week, it happens all the time for various reasons, one of them is the same time span of service and report, especially if flight is operating through midnight.

BD

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 09:10:16 PM »
No this is pretty normal for routes served only once per week, it happens all the time for various reasons, one of them is the same time span of service and report, especially if flight is operating through midnight.
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it spans over midnight.

Does this mean that it is not earning the revenue? 

Or is it a quirk of how the reporting mechanism is set up (i.e. it polls only on a weekly basis and, since it is once per week, one leg just falls outside the reporting period for the Route Information screen)?

My overall revenue (income statement) seems to be okay, but it is hard to identify with any specificity what it is attributable to.  (Ideally, the income statement could have an expand button feature that shows a breakdown of revenue by aircraft, or route, chosen by a user toggle button).

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:42:27 PM »
Sometimes it is not flying because of maintenance, sometimes it could be cancelled, sometimes it is suddenly back on report for the last three weeks, so you can check then.
Worst thing is you didnīt earn a revenue, but thatīs happening with other flights, too.
Itīs some technical problem which keeps me from opening 7-day schedules, I like to check everything fequently and with those flights you canīt.
Itīs because 7-day scheduling was evaluated later by the players, it was not intended while game was coded.
Maybe Sami will work with the report system to make once-a-week flights more valuable.

BD

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 02:35:18 AM »
Sometimes it is not flying because of maintenance, sometimes it could be cancelled, sometimes it is suddenly back on report for the last three weeks, so you can check then.
Worst thing is you didnīt earn a revenue, but thatīs happening with other flights, too.
Itīs some technical problem which keeps me from opening 7-day schedules, I like to check everything fequently and with those flights you canīt.
Itīs because 7-day scheduling was evaluated later by the players, it was not intended while game was coded.
Maybe Sami will work with the report system to make once-a-week flights more valuable.
Thanks.

I really don't want to do 7-day schedules, but on long haul crossing many time zones, it seems the only way to have reasonable utilization on the aircraft - though I see that they make good profit, so maybe that is a compensation for doing a less efficient single route schedule for a week.

Agree.  Would like the system to track and report what is really happening.  Without any feedback, it is extremely hard to assess if there are any problems.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.