Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Looking for a photoshopper  (Read 493 times)

Offline MRFREAK

• Members
Looking for a photoshopper
« on: June 21, 2013, 01:45:51 AM »
Hello guys!

I am currently working on a gaming related website, with reviews and other gaming related stuff. I am well under way with my work. But the problem is, what is a website without a header? And since my photoshopping skills sucks at that point. And i know that some people here in the Airwaysim Community is pretty good with their photoshop and I thought about if there is ayone here in the Airwaysim community that could help me with my problem.

What I need is a header that is 311 pixel wide and 46 pixels high, has a transparent background, with a gaming/electronic/modern font and a color that can easily work with a dark/greyish background. The header needs some sort of blue or orange logo (doesn't have to be advanced) as well and the name of my site is Gaming Freaks. Feel free to be creative on that point.  :laugh:

I really hope that there is someone that is willing to help me out, because I've been to lots of different communities and haven't got any help so far. But I am willing to keep my hopes up!

Thank you for your time

-Mr.Freak
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:01:39 PM by MRFREAK »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.