Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airport Slot Warning - When All Slots Are Actually In Use (?)  (Read 320 times)

BD

• Former member
On Monday game day, received two messages with six flights on one, seven the other (only differing in one route) warning of unused airport slots.  Yet, when clicking on each route listed, I see that the slots have indeed been used in the past week.  All routes I have are assigned to an aircraft.

Is this a delayed message?  I ask because I've had two aircraft in C-Check Maint over my night time and assigned routes to them a earlier...they each had about three game days of flying those routes.

Otherwise, what's up with the messages?  Is there something I need to do?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:56:52 PM by BD »

BD

• Former member
Re: Airport Slot Warning - When All Slots Are Actually In Use (?)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 01:58:37 PM »
I think I found the issue.

If you have C-Class that is priced too high and you have zero LF, then this message will trigger...even though you have positive LF on Y-Class pax!!

If this gets flagged for message, then one wonders if the route will get cancelled as well....it seems like this is a bug.

BD

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 02:35:15 PM »
Still getting message, even though all are getting C class traffic/LF.

I was mistaken earlier...not all were at zero C class LF...only a few.

One of them is on a route that does not have any C class pax demand!

Cleared the schedule of the aircraft in question, and re-assigned the same routes back to it to see if that corrects the issue.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:38:50 PM by BD »

BD

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 01:16:15 PM »
As follow up:  The clearing of the schedule for that aircraft and re-assigning of those same routes somehow "reset" the flag...no more messages!  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.