Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airline Information Statistics Tab - Time Frame Measured?  (Read 276 times)

BD

• Former member
Airline Information Statistics Tab - Time Frame Measured?
« on: June 09, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »
Some of the stats on the Airline Information (via Dashboard > My Airline menu path), Statistics tab are self explanatory on what time frame they are measuring.  Most do not.

Is there a list somewhere that describes each and what time frame they are measuring on and frequency of update?

For instance, Transported Passengers (previous year) is obviously the entire previous year, and is updated only once, at the end of the prior year.

But Company Image seems to be a real time point in time measurement (as I can see that it matches the number on the Company Image page, not the latest weekly snapshot, as seen in the history box on that same page).

Where it gets interesting is with some other stats that it is not so clear...is it the last week's ending calculation, is it the last seven day's, is it today's/current measurement?  For example, Fleet Utilization.  I've had some aircraft idle while I was away from the game and saw my rate drop by around 2hrs/day, but now I have them all flying and have them all each rather optimized with very little time left unflown (I assume that C-Checks are not included in the calculation).  The stats page gives me the impression that it is a "historic" value of some sort, or is averaging beyond the past seven days.

And that is only one example that could use some clarity.  I tried searching but maybe I've articulated my searches wrong as I cannot find one post that has them all described.  Would appreciate links if there are, thanks!

Offline Srsellers

• Members
Re: Airline Information Statistics Tab - Time Frame Measured?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 11:59:47 PM »
Some things update every game day. And some at the end of the game week sunday night 2359. Hope that helps

BD

• Former member
Re: Airline Information Statistics Tab - Time Frame Measured?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 03:45:34 AM »
Some things update every game day. And some at the end of the game week sunday night 2359. Hope that helps
Thanks for replying.

What would be nice is to know a little more precisely when the updates are and the time frame basis of the measurement.  Otherwise, those numbers are too "fuzzy" to be meaningful in a specific sense, as the tie to any action could be immediate or delayed, and you are left guessing which.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.