Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Trying to figure out if I should throw in the towel  (Read 1900 times)

Offline alexgv1

• Members
Re: Trying to figure out if I should throw in the towel
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »
It is kind of unrealistic though how the " Sonata Affair" happened.

If Sonata is your problem then don't worry... they suck. Just hold out for a few years and they will epicly fail like every other game world I (and others) have seen them in since 2009.

Best of luck buddy.... (and get used to being picked on by the "big boys")
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

TreyH75

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 05:02:33 PM »
No no its not really me. I am based out of MYNN and my FLL routes are still just as profitable as they were before the " Sonata Affair" ;D How will they fail?

Offline isuzu777

• Members
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2013, 03:30:17 AM »
If Sonata is your problem then don't worry... they suck. Just hold out for a few years and they will epicly fail like every other game world I (and others) have seen them in since 2009.

Best of luck buddy.... (and get used to being picked on by the "big boys")

I won't be failing. Any time it happened in the past was due to long periods of travel that forced me to be logged off for weeks. I'm #8 in passengers carried and #4 in income. AAA Credit Rating for years and I own 55 aircraft and that will be increasing to over 100 soon. Yeah, I guess I "suck." And for the record, I have not been targeting any airline at FLL. There is plenty of room for the 100 aircraft I will base there, and then one or two small carriers. I will not be blamed for other airlines' poor performance.
~Sonata Airlines- Song of the Skies~

TreyH75

• Former member
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2013, 10:25:23 PM »
Has anyone even gone bankrupt since the "Sonata Affair" occurred. I know my MYNN-KFLL routes haven't suffered even since 9 737 flights were put on the same route. I am wondering how the KFLL based regionals are doing.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.