Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft Lease Increasing?  (Read 423 times)

Offline CVACEO

• Members
Aircraft Lease Increasing?
« on: May 30, 2013, 06:09:38 PM »
I have 14 aircraft each on 8-year leases.  I haven't leased a new aircraft for close to two years.  I just noticed that my aircraft lease fees have increased almost $100k in the last two weeks - more than 10%!  Can anyone explain why that would be happening?

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Aircraft Lease Increasing?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 06:21:47 PM »
If you look at monthly or quarterly view you see that the leases have not changed:
(graphs have minor fluctuations due to the way data is stored and presented)

If your leases have only recently changed, then you have renewed some lease deal changing the price?

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »
Leases are most expensive in February as they are paid daily. Your leases are represented on a monthly basis, and the daily payment is <sum of monthly leases> divided by <number of days in the month>. Since Feb tends to be a few days shorter than the others, you will find that they are the highest. Expect it to drop back down in March...

Offline CVACEO

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 07:34:16 PM »
Thanks, I will compare quarterly income statement when this quarter ends to see if there was any significant change.  None of my leases have renewed (aren't due for renewal until 2010).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.