Alex Ferguson Retires

Started by cht7520, May 08, 2013, 11:23:17 AM

cht7520

Doesn't matter who you support, a loss to English football.

He was manager before I was born ffs!

Happy retirement.

Infinity

swiftus27

Manchester's manager, right?

alexgv1

Bow down...

Quote from: swiftus27 on May 08, 2013, 11:45:49 AM
Manchester's manager, right?

Well the only Manchester team worth talking about  ::)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

stevecree

Albeit a great manager, I am glad he has gone, and good riddens too.  Nasty horrible wee man !

swiftus27

Quote from: alexgv1 on May 08, 2013, 12:58:13 PM
Bow down...

Well the only Manchester team worth talking about  ::)

Why would I discuss Man City?   

cht7520

City are just a small time club

alexgv1

Quote from: swiftus27 on May 08, 2013, 04:15:14 PM
Why would I discuss Man City?   

Right answer. You have learnt quickly  ;)

Quote from: LuisSuarez7 on May 08, 2013, 04:31:06 PM
City are just a small time club

:laugh:

ArcherII

Wow, he's been coaching ManU since the Cold War.

AIRmoe

As much as I dislike him, I would still have to respect what he has achieved. He'll be a great loss to the Premier League and the World of Football, but most notably, he'll be a great loss to Manchester United.

From a dedicated Chelsea fan.

P.S. Watch this space, next year's EPL champs will be Chelsea with Mourinho at the helm ;)

brique

It cost Chelsea £18mil to sack the Special One : to get him back will cost £10mil in compo to Real Madrid to break his 3yr contract with them : if he quits Real, he'll have to pay them £10mil from his own pocket. If Real fire him, he gets £10mil and Chelsea can then get him for free.

Now, Abramovitch is filthy rich, but I'd reckon even he would baulk at paying out a total of £28mil to get rid of, then get back, an employee who cant seem to stay at any club longer than a few years before he doesnt feel the love sufficiently to warrant the effort of actually fuflfilling his contract.

Mourinho is an excellent coach, but for a long-term relationship, Abramovitch is better off getting a dog.

Dasha

There is 1 flaw in your theory dear Brique.... you forget to Abramovich is Russian. If we want something, we'll get it... :P
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

alexgv1

Quote from: Dasha on May 10, 2013, 08:23:58 AM
There is 1 flaw in your theory dear Brique.... you forget to Abramovich is Russian. If we want something, we'll get it... :P

Then not qualify for it next season  :P

cht7520

Yeh with no champions league mourinho definitely won't go to Chelsea.

Come on Wigan!!!!!!

Pilot Oatmeal

The most decorated manager in history by trophy count... An absolute unbelievable man.  I cried when he announced his retirement.

I have got a ticket for the Swansea match (his last home game ever) for £250.  Well worth it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL7cpGMat-0

Check it out and make the pledge...

We'll never die, only the story continues.

brique

Quote from: Dasha on May 10, 2013, 08:23:58 AM

All my theories are flawed, its what makes them so likely to end up happening in real life  ;)