Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: New Plane Que  (Read 664 times)

Offline Tom14cat14

• Members
New Plane Que
« on: May 05, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »
Does anyone know why if you have a plane ordered such as the 737NG but when you ordered first order was out to 2005 now there are slots that are open in 2002 but i can not fill those slots however someone that has not ordered the 737NG can fill those slots. I can do the same thing with the a320. I can order with them coming in 2002 but those who have ordered have to wait until the end of their slots, even if they do not get their delivery until a few years form now.
APB Airlines

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: New Plane Que
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 04:23:40 PM »
If you already have unfilled orders in that line, your new orders are automatically added at the end of it, most annoyingly. I already made a Feature Request for that but to no avail :(

Online TranceAvia

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:51:43 AM »
I agree. this needs fixing asap.

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:46:13 PM »
If you allow separate orders to run concurrently, it may be open to abuse.  An airline who wishes to order 100 aircraft would then rather place 10 orders of 10 aircraft as opposed to one order of 100 aircraft.  This way he secures the maximum number of slots over the shortest possible period.

Perhaps orders for different models should run concurrently to limit the opportunity for abuse.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.