Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Breaking a lease on a new plane  (Read 439 times)

Offline Slurve30

• Members
Breaking a lease on a new plane
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
I know it will cost quite a lot of money, but how much time has to pass before one is allowed to cancel a lease on a new plane?

Offline mtnlion

• Members
Re: Breaking a lease on a new plane
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:36:50 PM »
From previous thread.

"Terminate lease" option is below the aircraft picture. If you don't see it you have to wait few ( ? ) game months. I didn't know about this feature until I checked. My newest aircrafts don't have the terminate option, but aircraft that is 0.8 years old has it.

You'll have to keep a leased aircraft for a certain percentage of the duration of the lease depending on how long the lease lasts.  If you leased it for one year, the mandatory period is 1.2 months.  The longer you lease it (3+ years) the longer that mandatory period is and the longer you'll need to keep the airplane.

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: Breaking a lease on a new plane
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 10:43:36 PM »
To elaborate on Autopilots statement, the mandatory lease period is 10% of your contracted lease period. You can only cancel after that has passed, so if you have a 15 year lease you will have to wait 1.5 years to be able to cancel it.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.