Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Ability to select which slots to release when closing a route  (Read 364 times)

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
Ability to select which slots to release when closing a route... (base airport slots, destination airport slots, both or none)

I usually close a non-profitable route and change it for another more profitable (to a different destination) (or maybe I change departure time within two routes)... so I check the "no release slots to the public pool", cause I plan to use my base airport slots on a different route, but I won't use the destination airport slots anymore, so I get annoyed with the "warning unused slots messages" all the time...

I think it'll be handy to have the option to release or not both ends slots (like now), just your base airport slots, or just the other airport slots when closing a route.

Greets.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:16:13 PM by ezzeqiel »

Offline Karl

• Members
Re: Ability to select which slots to release when closing a route
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 11:55:34 PM »
It is still a good request.

Offline hmellouli

• Members
Re: Ability to select which slots to release when closing a route
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 01:12:57 AM »
I know, which is why i linked my original request, which is exactly the same. Sami still hasn't responded to it yet.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.