Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: please help for my fleet explansion  (Read 430 times)

Offline andyair

• Members
please help for my fleet explansion
« on: April 21, 2013, 04:09:34 AM »
I am currently operate 1 type of 20 ATR,  which covering most of my 100-500nm routes, now I am looking to service 500-1500nm routes. Which will be the best aircraft for me?

Embraer 170/175/190/195 is a good choice?

Thanks

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:47:04 PM by andyair »

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: please help for my fleet explansion
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 10:45:12 AM »
That depends on demands. But if it can only fill a 70-seater, E-Jets would be the answer or the very fast S 2000. Although you should not serve any available small demand over 1000nm.
Since accepted fares wonīt double just for doubling the flight distance those flights hardly pay for themselves.Small aircraft are best, if they can do many services daily.
And for routes up to a certain distance props outweigh small jets in flight time, because they usually turn faster (not to speak of fuel).
Of course your decision should also regard aircraft price and aviability. My rule of thumb worked out fine for me: avoid flying routes over 10x nm of seats, except itīs an overnight filler .
Routes longer than that only work if you own the aircrafts and donīt face competition.

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
Re: please help for my fleet explansion
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:24:24 AM »
Hi Andy. In the new market I can recommend B717s, great economical aircraft, or the B737-400, all the stats of the 800 but much cheaper.
On the used market, B737-3s are coming up, but also there are some cheap B737-200Adv that still have a good 3-4 years life left in them.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.