I'm planning on an Algiers to Sydney ~9000NM route using a B777-200LR on a 200-15-4 Premium seating configuration. The route itself has ~300 PAX demand per day. Planning on flying the route at least 3 times weekly return. Would it not work? Especially with premium seating, considering that it's an ~24 hour flight, so I assumed the comfort is a must to attract sales on such a long flight. Btw, I'm in BW, where expenses are significantly lower.
Owned 77L on 9600nm mission, 3x weekly w/ 349 seat config produced 1.1-1.3m per week. At fuel peak the aircraft made around 500-600k during the last MT gameworld.
Provided you own
the aircraft and have economics to scale, as long as your route is big enough for the aircraft to be flown in a max profit configuration, it will work. Leasing said aircraft is a waste, don't bother.
Interestingly enough, A388s were my most profitable aircraft. Some were making 1.4m/wk with leases! Here is a list of my most profitable flights from the last MT game:
A388 on 3500nm route (3.5m/wk)
773 on 3000nm route (2.8m/wk)
A388 on 8600nm route (2.4m/wk)
77W on 7200nm route (1.8m/wk)
77W on 6600nm route (1.5m/wk)
A388 w/ lease on 8600nm route (1.4m/wk)
77E on 7200nm route (1.3m/wk)
77E on 6600nm route (1.1m/wk)
77L on 9600nm route (1.1m/wk)
773 on 8500nm tech stop (800k/wk)
77E on 7760nm route (285max) 600k/wk to lost money when fuel reached 1050+
Every aircraft was just about owned. Don't try VLH and ULH with leased aircraft. Just don't.
By removing it and replacing it with standard seating
Lol. 95% of all routes should always be flown in standard config. The other 5%, is not worth you trying...