Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: additional aircraft question  (Read 335 times)

SuriProf4

• Former member
additional aircraft question
« on: April 09, 2013, 01:17:52 PM »
i have been thinking if i should wait a few more game months and purchase 1 aircraft...or lease 2 aircarft now, with delivery in one game month.

i have a few routes to fill the future lease aircraft, but i donot know if waiting for cash to build up a few months is better, and then purchase 1 aircraft to serve routes and use as loan collateral.

what to do??

Offline AIRmoe

• Members
Re: additional aircraft question
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 05:24:43 PM »
I would say purchase the aircraft, but knowing that there is a few month's wait, I say lease the two planes and worry about buying an aircraft when you have more cash flow. Time is money my friend!

Cheers  :)

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: additional aircraft question
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 06:52:58 PM »
There is no general answer for your question, especially if you donīt explain your situation more explicitly.
If you are eager to grow quickly and donīt fear deep red numbers in income statement, take every loan you can get and go shopping. If you are looking for the safe way, try to earn enough cash first. If you are very sure you will always find a task for your aircraft, buy it. If you canīt be very sure how your market will evolve or that you will face fierce competition in near future, go for leasing short term, this way you will get rid of your aircraft very easily.In the other case you must hope to find someone to lease or sell your aircraft to.
In every case make sure to keep up cashflow, if you canīt pay leases,loans or wages when they are due, your airline is doomed to fail quickly.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:57:44 PM by exchlbg »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.