Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Transit Passengers!  (Read 912 times)

Offline Mr Yoda

• Members
[-] Transit Passengers!
« on: April 08, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »
I'm sorry guys if I'm repeating this topic again if it's making you feel annoyed but I might have a slightly different one to what have there been written in this forum page. "Transit Passengers." and here is an example how it is going to work in this game. A chappy is in Moscow and wants to get to Las Vegas. And there is no direct flights so he has a bit of a problem. Later he decides to have a stop in Los Angeles due to no direct flights. And later he flies from LA to Vegas. So there it is and some rules for that.

*A transit stop should be no shorter than an hour so they he has enough time go get to the other flight gates.
*A transit stop should be no longer than 12 hours otherwise the chappy needs a hotel to stay overnight somewhere.

And the advantages for the players are that the airline which the chappy is flying with will give some extra money to the airline budget. And of course give some extra demand to some places.

Have any questions ask :) I'll be happy to answer. Please don't get so angry at me if you don't like the idea.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:25:38 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Transit Passengers!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 01:25:12 PM »
Once again, pls read the instructions first. There is a thread of this topic so no new ones of it pls.

Offline Mr Yoda

• Members
Re: [-] Transit Passengers!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 03:01:11 PM »
srry

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 04:55:59 PM »
One of the things that makes reader mad is that you think we all are stupid. Do you really think you have to explain what "transfer" means ? Where īs the new idea ?

Offline Andre

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 05:29:56 AM »
One of the things that makes reader mad is that you think we all are stupid. Do you really think you have to explain what "transfer" means ? Where īs the new idea ?

Exchlbg...  Get a grip, will you?? The guy who started this thread was a happy camper, he thought of something and took his time to write it clearly. In the end he even writes "Please don't get so angry at me if you don't like the idea.". His only mistake is not posting in the old thread.

He wasn't trying to make fun of you. He doesn't think you're an idiot. But still, you take what he writes personally. Please take a deep breath and don't take it upon yourself to answer every thread if they just upset you! This time, Sami had even posted a clear and concrete answer.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 06:31:24 PM »
If you would please leave it to myself if I think itīs necessary to comment something? Likewise I could ask you to care for your business instead of defending and explaining the state of mind of other players the way you see it. If poster has a problem with my comment, he is free to react here or via PM.
By the way,OP was asked to obey forum rules by Sami for second time within few days. Seems warnings or critical responses donīt have much effect  in this case anyway..

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 09:46:07 PM »
If you would please leave it to myself if I think itīs necessary to comment something? Likewise I could ask you to care for your business instead of defending and explaining the state of mind of other players the way you see it. If poster has a problem with my comment, he is free to react here or via PM.
By the way,OP was asked to obey forum rules by Sami for second time within few days. Seems warnings or critical responses donīt have much effect  in this case anyway..

I think what Andre meant was more the tone of your replies, which has worsened a lot in the last year. You can still say what you think, no one wants to permit that, point is just that your postings come along very "angry", which is not quite what we want in our community.

Just take this as a feedback, and don't take it personal. ;)

cheers,
[SC] Jona L.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 01:11:46 AM »
By the way,OP was asked to obey forum rules by Sami for second time within few days. Seems warnings or critical responses donīt have much effect  in this case anyway..

Ill agree that you first post appeared a tad harsh, bro.  

I do wish, however, that people would look for the ideas with many pages of posts behind them as they tend to be 90% of the "new" ideas suggested.

Or perhaps Sami could create a sticky/subforum for the major ideas in process or have been requested 100x over.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 12:29:07 PM »
OP is just a young adult on his 9th grade. He is very enthusiastic in aviation, and just speak his opinion before think/research. Don't be so harsh on him, please

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
I apologize for causing this kind of reactions, maybe it was not my best day. Although the request sounded just like that, I didnīt know I spoke to a minor.
This game forum is the only one I actively use besides just reading forums of other games. Reason is, that it is the only one I really enjoy following because quality of posts/discussions is very high compared to other forums on the net.
I just donīt think itīs nice to present something as a new idea that many other people already elaborated and discussed with good arguments. Itīs like ignoring/disrespecting all other members besides acting against forum rules despite just being warned for the same reason one post ahead.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »
+1 for a sticky of major features being considered/implemented.  I just had another good idea--wouldn't it be cool if you could transport cargo?

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 04:08:06 PM »
What about in flight entertainment or airport lounges?

brique

• Former member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 06:12:11 PM »
..and pole-dancing goats... er...  maybe not... :-[

Offline dmoose42

• Members
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 06:22:04 PM »
only if we get a 20% discount if we buy 40 at once...

Offline Mr Yoda

• Members
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 11:48:09 AM »
Im sorry guys if i have reintroduced the topic and i was explaining the idea of transfer passengers to the people which didn't know what it was. Maybe some of you already know, some of you might not.
Happy  :laugh:

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 07:03:41 PM »
Maybe somebody now please will explain to me, how a mass of aluminium and people is able to climb up into the air ? I think itīs not realistic.

brique

• Former member
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 07:09:43 PM »
Maybe somebody now please will explain to me, how a mass of aluminium and people is able to climb up into the air ? I think itīs not realistic.

Apparently, the bumble-bee is so badly designed from an aeronauticaldynamomatical perspective, it cannot fly... but yet, it does : ergo, your mass of aluminium and people is suffering a group delusion that they, in fact, a giant bumble-bee... and thus, they fly...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.