Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Compare (more) aircraft option  (Read 327 times)

Talentz

• Former member
[-] Compare (more) aircraft option
« on: April 08, 2013, 03:24:13 AM »
Sami, i find myself often comparing aircraft against one another, as we should. There are many times when you want and/or need to compare multiple LH types or SH types. Even multiple variants of the same aircraft can be a pain with the ability to look at only two aircraft's stats...

So, my question and request is: Would it be that hard to add a 3rd or 4th option for comparing aircraft? Giving us the ability to compare many types of aircraft at the same time.

Since your working on the interface part of the website... your half way there as far as mindset, to knock this one out... right?  ;)

Talentz
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 12:06:02 PM by sami »

Offline Name_Omitted

• Members
Re: Compare (more) aircraft option
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 03:43:00 PM »
As a subset of this, if you are altering this section of the sim, I would love to have the maintenance costs in the comparison screen.

Offline Andre

• Members
Re: Compare (more) aircraft option
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 05:31:35 AM »
As a subset of this, if you are altering this section of the sim, I would love to have the maintenance costs in the comparison screen.

Yes and the price of the plane itself. (If the plane is no longer in production, it could just show N/A or something)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.