Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] CI and weather conditions  (Read 293 times)

Offline meiru

• Members
[-] CI and weather conditions
« on: April 07, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »
I don't like it, that cancelled or delayed flights because of weather conditions have such a big impact. It's ok for me, that cancellations because of tech problems or staff causes a drop in CI... but weather? sorry... that's not happening in real life. Did you ever blame the airline for not flying, because there was a hurricane?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:26:24 PM by sami »

brique

• Former member
Re: CI and weather conditions
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 06:14:38 PM »
CI is one of the factors persuading pax to fly with you on that day : if they 'see' a whole raft of delays/cancels on the boards listing your flights, of course it reflects badly on your airline, no matter what the actual cause. Pax see your name on the useless ticket, not the hurricane or volcano's name.

Personally, I dont really care, at the time, why a planned journey gets cancelled, I'm p*ssed off with the carrier regardless, and it will affect my view of their company for some time afterwards : in cool calm reflection, well, yes, maybe having a volcano kick-off in Iceland is outside their control, but that, somewhat irrationally, doesnt always help ease the discontent caused by the delay/cancel.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: CI and weather conditions
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 12:49:30 AM »
maybe having a volcano kick-off in Iceland is outside their control, but that, somewhat irrationally, doesnt always help ease the discontent caused by the delay/cancel

Yeah, especially when you were trap at an airport

I don't like it, that cancelled or delayed flights because of weather conditions have such a big impact
Everyone is in the same situation, so relax, it's not like only you get the disadvantages  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.