Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Flight grouping (for statistics on seven-day scheduling)  (Read 350 times)

splotch

• Former member
Flight grouping (for statistics on seven-day scheduling)
« on: April 07, 2013, 04:46:06 PM »
I'm a big fan of seven-day scheduling because it really lets you squeeze the most out of your fleet. I'm even doing it in MT with my 30-seater Saabs, which is a little ridiculous. The one issue I have with it is that it becomes very hard to interpret route statistics because they average over the last week, over which period the flight is only flown once. It would be great if there was a way to automatically aggregate the 7 day-specific iterations of that flight for the purposes of seeing statistics, and for editing prices and such.

This could also be helped somewhat by a page of statistics that averaged globally over route pairings. Ideally, if I had 14 flights between A and B (i.e. two daily), I would like to be able to see average LF's for each set of 7, but seeing the LF average over the 14 would be fine... This sort of idea has been discussed in the past:

http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,42052.0.html

This isn't a particularly high priority. I'm actually more excited by the prospect of being able to draft routes without purchasing the slots. But I thought I'd throw this up here. If an equivalent request to this has already been made, or I'm simply misunderstanding the statistic system, my apologies.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.