Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: USED vs NEW F27  (Read 2510 times)

• Former member
« on: April 06, 2013, 07:17:33 AM »
I think it is better to buy used plane in good condition. They are cheaper than new ones and they will be delivered in 15 days.
I will bet for used F27 to grow my airline, this is the best in this world with low pax demand.
F27 is better than DC9-10/15 because is cheaper.
Jet are too expensive.
Yes we need to buy used F27 between 10 and 15 years.

• Former member
Re: USED vs NEW F27
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
If you found that out, ok, do so. I would think twice, because if you were right, everybody would do it.
What about size, speed, range, upcoming major checks (D !) ,fleet commonality?  So many things you didnīt consider.
Those planes are much too different in anything to be compared directly.
If you want to serve low density sectors nearby, itīs no question at all which of those two to choose. What about the rest of your network? 
And considering  buying new or used aircraft is simple math in the first place besides what used market has to offer.There are good and bad deals side by side.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:11:50 PM by exchlbg »

• Former member
Re: USED vs NEW F27
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 09:01:52 AM »
I built my airline in the start on used F.27's. They are delivered fast, they are fairly economical too operate and don't need a lot of PAX to make cash. The negative thing is that D-check might come up more early. So look at C and D-check when buying.

Eric, CEO Fleet of Fun. 

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.