Alliances

Started by npercy1, April 03, 2013, 01:36:36 AM

npercy1

Are there not Alliances in the Beginners World?

brique

No : Sami explained in the main thread on the new format for BW, that the game isnt long enough to warrant the hassle.

gerardcurley

I understand why. But would be nice to be able to do

alexgv1

Quote from: farmtool33 on April 04, 2013, 07:58:48 AM
If you dont like this world then quit it , it should only be for beginner's not for players that are playing in     
The Modern Times #8 !

So dont whine and go to other worlds

Dude, that's not very nice and now how we treat our fellow gamers at all on this forum.

Also the BW is exactly for him, he started a month ago and has been playing the game for less than you. It's not his fault if he maybe made the mistake of joining MT prematurely, it does not make him a pro.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

farmtool33

Quote from: alexgv1 on April 04, 2013, 08:47:21 AM
Dude, that's not very nice and now how we treat our fellow gamers at all on this forum.

Also the BW is exactly for him, he started a month ago and has been playing the game for less than you. It's not his fault if he maybe made the mistake of joining MT prematurely, it does not make him a pro.

Thats true i didnt see how long he was playing but if you look at the top 10 even the top 20 then you see noting but very good arlines and guess what ? they are all playing in multiple worlds.. i like the idee that good pro player's can join a simple training world but there should be a world only for player's that DONT have any airline in another world.
normaly i am a very nice player with good words etc but i am a bit frustrated that i need to competate with very good players...

sorry for bad english :)

and i am not angry at this guy but it was just a bad moment to read this for me :P

Sorry for my post

exchlbg

Sorry, but I can´t approve after trying out BW after a long time. The settings in this world are really easy, as well as the world isn´t anywhere nearly filled up.There are thousands of good spaces yet to start with nearly no competition to speak of. Only bad thing for you could be the fact, that your chances of coming out first in every category as a newbie aren´t very good, but still you can make big mistakes and still survive. Without the experienced players this world would be virtually empty and lonely. It would be no "training" for full worlds with massive competition and smaller funds and margins at all.
After shortly checking situation I can´t find any reason for you to criticize it. You are virtually "owning" a big airport without any direct competition (maybe on some routes only).You can just forget about seeing the same situation in any full game world.Additionally all settings like start money, fuel prices, demands,used aircraft market and some more are way easier than in other worlds.I´m afraid you won´t make it over there with your attitude.

gerardcurley

Quote from: farmtool33 on April 04, 2013, 07:58:48 AM
If you dont like this world then quit it , it should only be for beginner's not for players that are playing in     
The Modern Times #8 !

So dont whine and go to other worlds

I won't answer your comment, my fellow enthusiasts have said everything that I would have. But you have not shown your self in a good light! I have an airline in MT8 - my first airline that I started that I was struggling with making a success of. Read some comments and discovered that there was a beginners game so joined - not that it is any of your business how many worlds or airlines I have. Just wanted to set the record straight. to those of you who have been somewhat helpful/supportive thank you.

farmtool33

Quote from: gerardcurley on April 04, 2013, 09:04:41 PM
I won't answer your comment, my fellow enthusiasts have said everything that I would have. But you have not shown your self in a good light! I have an airline in MT8 - my first airline that I started that I was struggling with making a success of. Read some comments and discovered that there was a beginners game so joined - not that it is any of your business how many worlds or airlines I have. Just wanted to set the record straight. to those of you who have been somewhat helpful/supportive thank you.

i can't syay more then sorry so stop about it it was wrong i know , leave it alone