Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Change Route  (Read 588 times)

Offline show

• Members
Change Route
« on: April 02, 2013, 01:10:51 PM »
What i can do if I don't want to move to the new airport?
My routes from FCO to LIN will automatically move to MXP , but this is not fair cause I wanna continue to fly to LIN. In real world infact the big demand is FCO-LIN e viceversa (AZ offers about 30daily) a not to MPX (AZ offers 4 daily). I understand that you have to move to another airport when the older will close but in this situation is UNFAIR.

Offline AUpilot77

• Members
Re: Change Route
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:15:20 PM »
I had a problem with this when I had an airline based in Rome as well.  I posted about it in this forum but I can't seem to find it anymore.  I think it'd be a good feature (when the airport being replaced is not closing entirely) to allow the airline to choose whether he wants to move his flights to the new airport or not.  Demand between FCO-LIN is significantly higher than FCO-MXP and immediately after the flights are automatically transferred, I'm guessing many airlines will get oversupply warnings and terrible LF's.  This should also apply to those airlines based in LIN who want to stay in Linate rather than move to MXP.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:51:27 PM »
What i can do if I don't want to move to the new airport?
My routes from FCO to LIN will automatically move to MXP , but this is not fair cause I wanna continue to fly to LIN. In real world infact the big demand is FCO-LIN e viceversa (AZ offers about 30daily) a not to MPX (AZ offers 4 daily). I understand that you have to move to another airport when the older will close but in this situation is UNFAIR.

Send a PM to sami if you don't want to move and he can make you stick in LIN. Just realize that demand might not be what you expect (and I don't know from prior reference).

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 06:16:22 PM »
Don´t stick to real life traffic numbers by expectations of further traffic at any place. Game demand is not tied to real-life connection traffic, only general overall traffic.
It is not guaranteed if these general numbers are anywhere near any numbers actual for distinct destinations.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 07:41:41 PM »
As the message itself (at your in game inbox), very clearly, says; contact admins if you do not wish to be relocated automatically.

Offline show

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 08:56:41 PM »
thank to everybody...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.