Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Journey Time  (Read 269 times)

Offline Fluclo

• Members
[-] Journey Time
« on: April 01, 2013, 09:06:15 PM »
Is it possible for us to have the Route opening screen (airport listing) that also shows us traveling time as a popup on the distance?

In the same way the popup will display on the plane icon that indicates if you have some or none routes, I would like to have a popup if you hover over the distance to tell you the journey time for each of the fleet types you currently have with the turnarounds based on your current settings

I suppose one extension of this would be to have a setting that allows you to toggle between distance and journey time, with the selection of journey time having you select which fleet type to display (and a tooltip that then shows distance and the other fleet types journey time)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 09:39:40 PM by sami »

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Journey Time
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »
Is this so you can fill schedules efficiently?  I like the idea, but I think perhaps it is better implemented by using a filter setting or including a journey time calculator instead of calculating it for every fleet type for every route.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Journey Time
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 09:39:32 PM »
Would get too complicated too easily, and also technically too heavy since route flight duration calculation is not just distance/speed simple math but way more complicated.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.