Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Made a mistake - HEEEEELP!!!  (Read 649 times)

JohnMc2013

• Former member
Made a mistake - HEEEEELP!!!
« on: March 26, 2013, 05:54:55 PM »
Guys, someone please help me?!

I have ordered a 738 DIRECT PURCHASE instead of OP LEASE...and CANT cancel the order!!!

For once my airline is doing ok-ish and making a profit, and this is going to bankrupt me!!!  Please please can someone help me cancel the order or something?!  Im begging lol  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline farmtool33

• Members
Re: Made a mistake - HEEEEELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 06:04:02 PM »
From the moment you have that aircraft it will be your's so you can sell or lease it to the market , since it's a new aircraft and not a used one you will get quit a lot money for that airplane.  Just the moment when it arrive's go to that airplanes page and click on 'sell' (i never done it before). Then follow instructions

JohnMc2013

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 06:05:27 PM »
Hello and thank you for your reply.  My only problem is, if you click SELL, it does not IMMEDIATELY sell, it will just sit on the market until someone wants to buy it...is that not correct?!?

Offline farmtool33

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 06:18:50 PM »
Yes , BUT there are many AI Buyer's that will buy your plane in about a couple of day's(weeks? ) it's a long time ago but i had the same problem as you and i sold it after a week or so (ingame time). Normaly in that condition you can sell very fast. You aslo can try to add another press release that you want to lease or sell your plane to a real player. Do you have a negative balance ?

JohnMc2013

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »
No my balance is positive.  I need 60,000,000 to pay for the a/c when it is delivered.  I have about 6,000,000 with about 20,000,000 that i can get in loans.  I am making approximately 3-4mil per week profit at the moment!

Offline farmtool33

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »
Try to not buy any more plane's until that plane arrive's. I think you can make it :) just keep monitoring your expenses and if you need more money try cutting money from marketing or personnel. Good luck !

JohnMc2013

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 06:26:21 PM »
lol, I wont make it, but thank you for your kind words...

Coming soon...Boeing 737-800 BRAND NEW and never used...40million and its yours ;) haha :p

Offline farmtool33

• Members
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 06:28:48 PM »
meh look at the positive way , you wont do this again :P that's why it's called the beginner's world :). Try, explorer new options. if i had a fleet of 737 i would lease it :P but since i use MD-80's i can't fit them in my fleet... but i would set this at the Press Release. I really think you have a good shot of not going bankrupt.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 06:53:31 PM »
You will not bk.  Just get a secured loan for the value of the aircraft when it arrives.  You'll be fine.

Offline farmtool33

• Members
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 06:59:03 PM »
You will not bk.  Just get a secured loan for the value of the aircraft when it arrives.  You'll be fine.

indeed , in didnt think about that :P

JohnMc2013

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 07:12:07 PM »

never thought of that!!!  thank you!!!!  hopefully fingers crossed that will work, but i am going to go very NEGATIVE balance so hopefully i will get the loan!!

Offline Eduard

• Members
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 07:34:24 PM »
lol, I wont make it, but thank you for your kind words...

Coming soon...Boeing 737-800 BRAND NEW and never used...40million and its yours ;) haha :p

i want it...when is the delivery time?

JohnMc2013

• Former member
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »
December 25th is delivery.  Once its delivered i will put it on market and only sell at enough to clear my negative debt.

Offline Eduard

• Members
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 08:06:50 PM »
December 25th is delivery.  Once its delivered i will put it on market and only sell at enough to clear my negative debt.

ok.i will check it

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.