Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Little passengers?  (Read 707 times)

woober

• Former member
Little passengers?
« on: March 26, 2013, 12:31:41 PM »
I'm running a flight from SEQU to KJFK, where its plenty of passengers. But my plane only fills up to around 41% of passengers, causing it to make a profit loss everyday. My plane is a Airbus A320 thats 6.21 years old, all my other flightroutes has around 90% LF. Why isnt more passengers flying with us on this route?

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: Little passengers?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 12:49:10 PM »
What Route Image do you have there?

woober

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 01:48:35 PM »
100%, thats why its so strange!

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 01:57:45 PM »
Have you checked if your aircraft can fly this far fully loaded? SEQU-KJFK is longer than the A320s base range, only those with additional take-off-weight can fly it without penalty.

woober

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 02:03:55 PM »
Yes, it can fly 2750NM. Here you see a snap off my route. Route Image = 100

I'm soon bankrupt because this is my second flight route that has problem, the other route I had to cancel and terminate the plane so I could manage to get some profit, saving my company from bankruptcy :(

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »
Have you checked if your aircraft can fly this far fully loaded? SEQU-KJFK is longer than the A320s base range, only those with additional take-off-weight can fly it without penalty.

He's talking about LF. You can only transport 50 limited pax on a A320 but still have 100% LF on long route

I'm running a flight from SEQU to KJFK, where its plenty of passengers. But my plane only fills up to around 41% of passengers, causing it to make a profit loss everyday. My plane is a Airbus A320 thats 6.21 years old, all my other flightroutes has around 90% LF. Why isnt more passengers flying with us on this route?

Because the route is flagged with mini-plane warning. I also have about that much LF on the route. But when I was using B757, it almost 100% full load. Obviously the B757 is a more suitable plane despite being a narrow-body itself

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 02:07:49 PM by Mr.HP »

woober

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 02:09:19 PM »
But I never got any messages that this plane wasnt suitable for this route.

See the technical info about the plane. What could be wrong here?

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 02:14:15 PM »
Try opening another flight using A320, the warning will trigger. It's an long haul international, so A320s and the like is "mini-plane"

Yes, it can fly 2750NM. Here you see a snap off my route. Route Image = 100

I'm soon bankrupt because this is my second flight route that has problem, the other route I had to cancel and terminate the plane so I could manage to get some profit, saving my company from bankruptcy :(

I took a quick look at your airline, why didn't you go for short haul? Most of your current routes are long haul international, and your A/C choices aren't suitable for the base as well

It's a good base, so you might want to restart again there

woober

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 02:15:47 PM »
Well, I was hoping to earn more money :) I see, I probably have to restart at the base. I got almost 7mill in minus now, so I'm really stuck! Cannot open any routes or stuff like that.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 02:17:32 PM »
For your reference

woober

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 02:24:56 PM »
Thanks for clearing up this matter for me :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.