Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: How do YOU schedule your A & B checks ?  (Read 377 times)

Offline farmtool33

• Members
How do YOU schedule your A & B checks ?
« on: March 24, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
hi,

i was wondering how people schedule their A&B check's for their planes. My airline is based in Zurich and it closes on 00.00 and opens on 06.00 so i schedule all my planes to have a A check on monday 01.00 to 06.00 (so planes can land at 23.55 and make them self's ready) i aslo schedule my B check's on monday... but i investigated and it seem's that my money drop's on monday because of that XD.

So how do you guy's schedule ?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: How do YOU schedule your A & B checks ?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:34:35 PM »
B-check on Saturday, followed by Sunday/Wednesday/Tuesday/Thursday--never on Monday/Friday because these are the biggest travel days.  The exception being if you fly a route 7x on 7 different aircraft and you can do one on each day of the week so you have the same number of seats flying everyday.

If you B-check on Monday/Friday, you are hurting yourself.  These are the days where you have the most demand/traffic versus the weekend/middle of the week.  It may not make a big difference if you have no competition, but if you're flying against someone and you are fighting over 500 seats on Monday and only 350 seats on Saturday, you should be hitting Monday with as much frequency as possible and B-checking on Saturday.

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: How do YOU schedule your A & B checks ?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 10:36:29 PM »
And as long that curfew is in place every day, you have the big choice of seven nights you can do that task.Why on a monday? Demand graphs should be very clear about when people are flying and when maybe not.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.