Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft delivery time  (Read 456 times)

Offline gerardcurley

• Members
Aircraft delivery time
« on: March 24, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »
Does the condition of the aircraft at lease or purchase impact the time it takes to deliver? I.e. does an aircraft that is 98% condition deliver quicker than one that is 72%?

brique

• Former member
Re: Aircraft delivery time
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 01:04:55 PM »
Nope, delivery on a used aircraft is two weeks ; arriving to you at 12.00 on the due day. if you choose to run some maintenance on the aircraft, or re-configure the seating before delivery, that time is added on : i.e having a 10-day c-check done by the broker before delivery, adds 10 days to the 14 days standard delivery= 24 days

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 02:21:38 PM »
A little bit clarify, the option to re-config the used A/C doesn't increase the delivery time (i.e. 2 weeks for all kind of re-config)

brique

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »
I stand corrected : re-config doesnt add time : it should though.

*goes outside and beats self with copy of game manual whilst wailing loudly in the snow

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 04:09:48 PM »
Beat yourself a few more times because C check adds 2 weeks to the delivery time...  ;D
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

brique

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »
Beat yourself a few more times because C check adds 2 weeks to the delivery time...  ;D

Ah... okay, deluxe barbed-wire-bound edition of the manual, printed on slabs of slate with extra sharp projecting hinges and sand-paper covers... meh... forget it... brique out.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.