Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LF and PAX - strange weekly pattern.  (Read 326 times)

Offline Pukeko

• Members
LF and PAX - strange weekly pattern.
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:46:17 AM »
I have noticed an interesting pattern with my weekly LF and PAX.

In weeks when my LF is high, my PAX is low and vica-verca. It doesn't really make sense, however when I looked into it, the weeks when this was happening was when I had b-checks or a lot of c-checks happening, hence my overall capacity is down. But... the reduction in capacity seems to be counter balanced by the fact that a lot of my flights go to the same destinations - albeit well spaced throughout the day. So the reduction in capacity for certain 'heavily utilised' routes on the weeks in questions seems to be counter balanced by a large increase in LF in the planes that are flying. Makes sense - its the only reason I can think of anyway. The effect still seems quite large considering when flying to the same destination, I have been careful to space flights throughout the day.

Anyone have a similar pattern, experience?

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: LF and PAX - strange weekly pattern.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:35:53 AM »
There is a certain phenomenon regarding B-Check weeks. You fly fewer flights (hence the lower overall pax numbers) but those you fly are on a higher LF, because you lose competition on some routes as others don't do their B-Checks simultaneously.
Overall, however, the pax numbers shrink as the latter does not outweigh #1.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.