Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Am I flying a good fleet  (Read 532 times)

• Former member
Am I flying a good fleet
« on: March 20, 2013, 03:38:54 PM »
My airline is a domestic US airline, we have 4 b 727's, but I have low load factors and I'm only making a profit with one plane, My airlines name is BlueSky Airways- look at it if u would like and please tell me what I'm doing wrong! Are b727's the right plane for the job or should I be flying smaller planes?

Offline alexgv1

• Members
Re: Am I flying a good fleet
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 04:27:06 PM »
Have you applied for a mentor to help you in this game world? If nobody has taken up the offer then I am willing to change my availability to mentor your airline.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

• Former member
Re: Am I flying a good fleet
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 05:06:51 PM »
727s are really nearing the end of their useful life in this game and are becoming too costly to operate both in terms of fuel and maint costs. The question really is too broad to answer without more detail such as route pricing, competition, aircraft age, fleet utilization, route distance, ect. I would say if you don't have a mentor it would be good to look into getting one. Alex is a great guy and he is a good player and has mentored people before so I would highly recommend him for the job.  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.