Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Load factor change per route  (Read 626 times)

Offline LoonyToony

• Members
[ok] Load factor change per route
« on: March 18, 2013, 05:32:50 PM »
Would it be an idea to see the change in loadfactors per individual routes? You now get to see the average loadfactor in comparison to last week but I think it would be handy to also see it per individual route, so you can tweak prices better knowing if they are too high and causing lower loads.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:47:17 PM by sami »

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: Load factor change per route
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 05:36:53 PM »
What exactly do you mean? Individual loadfactors for every flight can be seen. Week-to-week comparisons for every day don´t tell you anything because of fluctuations.

brique

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 05:41:15 PM »
I think Walker means having a comparison like the dashboard one ( green/red arrows and a %) but on the route management page or similar so you can note the effect of any changes without having to keep records for each route you modify.

Offline LoonyToony

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »
I think Walker means having a comparison like the dashboard one ( green/red arrows and a %) but on the route management page or similar so you can note the effect of any changes without having to keep records for each route you modify.

Exactly.

When I raise prices higher than the default price, there is a drop off point. When you got a lot of routes, it's very difficult to keep track on which routes you have updated and what effect it had. If you could simply see the difference in load factor on the Manage Routes page, you can quickly see the changes in the loads.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:33:36 PM »
I don't see this very useful as the LF does fluctuate all the time a bit, so the arrows would be always up or down, and thus useless.

Offline LoonyToony

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 08:46:29 PM »
Yes but when the load factor drops from 98 to 70% that is more than a little fluctuation is it not?

brique

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 08:52:56 PM »
I don't see this very useful as the LF does fluctuate all the time a bit, so the arrows would be always up or down, and thus useless.

True, but its the amount of fluctuation which is the warning to go look a bit deeper : same way on the dashboard, if my fleet average LF has a red arrow with -9% on it, someone has left the cake out in the rain...:(

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 05:47:11 PM »
added, may be a bit messy visually, have to think of font sizes etc later

(and also if it's really necessary to have screaming RED color there when trend is -0.1% :P )
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:51:08 PM by sami »

brique

• Former member
Re: [ok] Load factor change per route
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 06:19:16 PM »
maybe orange for fluctuations up say -2%, then go for the Screaming Scarlet above that?

but a most welcome addition for us micro-manager types , thankee :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.