Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Alliance Market Calls  (Read 292 times)

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Alliance Market Calls
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:50:52 PM »
To add some depth into alliance game play, I propose to transform the market call function for players in an alliance.
Market calls update the used market for all players in the alliance, but the nmber of calls is lower than all individuals added up, say one call per alliance member, to make up for the alliance wide visibility. Every individual member cannot use more than a set number of calls a week, say 7 to keep it in line with single players.
This is only a very raw sketch of what is in my mind, let me know what you think about it.

Offline AUpilot77

• Members
Re: Alliance Market Calls
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 03:52:27 AM »
Alliances can already work together in that sense.  If one airline calls in, he can inform the alliance members that there are aircraft of their choice available and then each airline can call in if they so desire.  I like the idea though.. In my opinion we need more depth in the benefits of being a member of an alliance.

Offline pascaly

• Members
Re: Alliance Market Calls
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 08:19:31 AM »
I like it. The alliance needs more value and benefit. I'd like to see bulk purchase discounts as well, but maybe that is it's own thread.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.