The route management (list of all your routes; Routes/Manage/) page will have more powerful data filtering and searching tools. Overview of them:
- freetext search allows you to search the following: flight number, aircraft (registration), fleet group name, aircraft type (icao), aircraft model name, country name, airport name, airport icao code, airport iata code
- base airport filter shows departures from that base (shown only if you have more than 1 base)
- fleet group filter is already similar what there is currently
- aircraft filter allows the search of all routes of a single aircraft, listing is per model and per registration
- airport and country filters list all airports and countries your airline flies to.
You can combine any of these filters together to narrow the search/listing. Search results are fully sortable, as per the normal options available at the page currently too. (screenshot only partial as other parts of the page is under construction; will follow later)
Second new feature is that load factor, yield, revenue and profit values on this page show also the previous 7 day's values and the change % (if such data available).(this thread is locked to keep it organized, please post all comments to this thread)