Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Whos's your favourite football (soccer) team  (Read 2485 times)

SuriProf4

• Former member
Re: Whos's your favourite football (soccer) team
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2013, 01:47:22 PM »
i would have to disagree to a point on man u...because they do buy players more than having 'their own' players come up. the difference is man u doesnot spend like man c, chelsea, and others. man u does have financial backing from elsewhere, its just not from the middle east like man c.

i think there should be a ruling (similar to how german league was a few years ago) that limits the number of non-eu players on the field at a time. it should be something like x-number of nationals + y-number of non-nationals + z-number of nationals outside of eu. this would promote clubs to invest more in youth development instead of 'shopping around' for players.

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 02:05:37 PM »
Newcastle 0 - 6 Liverpool

Get in!

brique

• Former member
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2013, 02:19:02 PM »
i would have to disagree to a point on man u...because they do buy players more than having 'their own' players come up. the difference is man u doesnot spend like man c, chelsea, and others. man u does have financial backing from elsewhere, its just not from the middle east like man c.

i think there should be a ruling (similar to how german league was a few years ago) that limits the number of non-eu players on the field at a time. it should be something like x-number of nationals + y-number of non-nationals + z-number of nationals outside of eu. this would promote clubs to invest more in youth development instead of 'shopping around' for players.

This is sort of done already : UEFA (Champions League) squads have to have a quota of 'home' players, as do Premier League squads in the UK : unfortunately, the clubs managed to get 'home' defined as any player who was 'schooled' at the club, thus overseas youngsters get 'home' status by going through the clubs academy system. It hasn't helped that much, the big clubs still tend to buy-in overseas talent and their 'home players' warm the benches or get a run-out in in the minor cup games before being loaned or sold on to lower league clubs just to get a game.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.