Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Oversupply? HOW?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline GlobalCEO

• Members
Oversupply? HOW?
« on: February 15, 2013, 03:16:58 PM »
I received two oversupply warnings this morning on routes that are CLEARLY not oversupplied. The data is incorrect because it shows the demand for the route to be in-line with my a/c flying it but at the top it says 0 Demand. I was based in Houston Hobby but was automatically moved to Houston G. Bush and this problem came to light. I've attached a copy of the screen shot. Sami, any ideas why this information is contradicting itself? Thanks!

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Oversupply? HOW?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 03:38:55 PM »
That screenie shows the demand to be 0. The green bar is the total number of seats supplied, not the demand. Then the blue bar is the total number of seats you supply. The demand bar is to the left of the green bar, it's non-existent with a 0 written above it.

The demand dropping to 0 might be an issue, but you're getting warned because the demand IS 0.

Offline GlobalCEO

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
Thanks, I should have also mentioned this route had a demand of 80-90 pax last night when I was looking at it and it suddenly dropped to 0 overnight.

Offline Andre

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »
Seems to be a problem with that airport.. :
http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,45874.0.html

Offline GlobalCEO

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 07:04:44 AM »
Interesting, that's exactly what happened. The routes I had to close (due to oversupply) have needed to be reopened today.  ???

Offline DHillMSP

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 04:25:34 PM »
Interesting, that's exactly what happened. The routes I had to close (due to oversupply) have needed to be reopened today.  ???

I'm in the same boat.  I dropped a number of A748 flights when I noticed there was no demand.  Now I'll need to rebuild that network.  Looks like I get to close my MCO base and transfer the assets.   :'(

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.