Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Route Image on Manage Routes  (Read 973 times)

Budjet

• Former member

The 2 people who like this post:
Route Image on Manage Routes
« on: February 12, 2013, 06:32:47 AM »
I think it would be very helpful, especially those with lots of routes if route image was displayed somewhere on the Manage Routes page, as an indicator of if the ticket prices are too high, I was getting quite low loadfactors a a route and was thinking it was because the route demand and image was too low, however after checking and lowering the ticket price the loadfactor recovered, this also works when I see a route with a low loadfactor and think of lowering the ticket price, however the route was quite new with a low route image, to avoid confusion, I would find it very helpful if route image was displayed next to a route on the Manage Route page. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Thanks  :)

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: Route Image on Manage Routes
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 10:54:00 AM »
I agree that route image information needs an overhaul in general, like a possibility to also sort it by destination or flight number.
An information on the single route overview would be even better.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 11:57:26 AM »
Yeah when looking at a route a small info somewhere showing what the route image would be useful for a quick glance. For example, route planning, when looking to add another flight to a route you would want to see if RI is high enough that you will get enough pax to fly.

Good idea I hope it's implemented, especially now that RI plays a more important role in the portion of the demand you receive.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Name_Omitted

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 12:16:17 AM »
If there is a problem with space on the screen, an alternative would be to put the route number in the color of the route image.  A low route image would have the number displayed in red, then yellow and the various greens as the route image increased.  I have no idea what I am asking for as far as coding goes, but it would preserve space on the manage routes screen while giving very valuable information for managing routes.

Thanks Sami, as always, this is a great game with a small development staff.  We appreciate all you do.

Offline Yarnam

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 07:12:33 PM »
I too would really like to see route image on the manage routes screen. Would make it quicker in most cases for me to understand low load factors.

Offline EYguy

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 02:24:33 PM »
Beware that adding too many information to the Manage Route screen might clutter the appearance and make everything more confusing. Besides that, the routes are not so many since most Airlines have multiple flight to the same destinations! :)

Offline NovemberCharlie

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 09:59:37 AM »
Well maybe the manage routes would become too cluttered, but there is certainly space on the route image page itself...
Just add an extra column with the load factor next to the RI itself and a button to go the the selected routes manage routes page.

Should give sufficient performance indication.

Cheers,

NC

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.