» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Staff  (Read 883 times)

Offline Bettyb

• Members
Staff
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:38:13 PM »
Hello,
Got recruitment set to auto but noticed that it doesn't fire people that you don't need.

I'm downsizing some parts, totally getting rid of small aircraft in a few years for med aircraft, having a few years of moving things round while new aircraft become available.
I need to make redundancies but know this will damage my company image; what's the best way of doing this?

Bite the bullet and do it, or is there another option?

Bet

Offline Andre

• Members
Re: Staff
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »
You need to fire them unless you expect to expand again soon. You could try to fire them in small numbers at a time and see how it affects your CI. Remember to set recruitment back to auto when you're done.

Offline Tom14cat14

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 05:36:26 AM »
You need to fire them unless you expect to expand again soon. You could try to fire them in small numbers at a time and see how it affects your CI. Remember to set recruitment back to auto when you're done.

HAHA auto hire.
APB Airlines

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 06:01:37 AM »
Hello,
Got recruitment set to auto but noticed that it doesn't fire people that you don't need.

Actually says exactly that in the description of "Auto Hiring" ;)

See HERE

Offline Andre

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 01:48:32 PM »

Offline Bettyb

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 06:13:13 PM »
Jona yes that's what I meant, noticed (as I read it in the text below the box) when I looked at the settings; question was more around how is the best way to fire.  ;)

Decided to follow the first advice from Andre and fire a few as i started to make changes today. CI did drop but not too much to be honest.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 06:16:14 PM by Bettyb »

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 09:01:24 AM »
I closed an entire base and shut down a whole fleet a few weeks ago in MT7. Needless to say my staff was p***ed but even with the negative CI and negative company morale I was still ultimately more profitable from the savings. Months later only the customer service department is causing any ruckus and CI is positive again after an expensive ad campaign.

The main thing you have to look out for is the morale of specific staff groups. If any of them go negative you are going to get a lot of unmotivated staff related delays and cancellations. This will hurt your CI even more and you may need to launch some temporary campaigns to keep selling tickets.

Offline Bettyb

• Members
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 06:19:35 PM »
Thanks trox
I didn't noticed stag groups have moral, will read more

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.