Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft private listing  (Read 360 times)

• Former member
Aircraft private listing
« on: January 27, 2013, 03:29:12 PM »
Just a couple of small request when selecting a plane to sell as a private lisitng. I would like to request a colour change to make the selected airline stand out more. Half the time i am not sure i have selected the airline.

Also if you select a airline for PL  and then adjust the price and the price is not within the allowed limits it removes the selected airline when confiming the sale. this has caught me out a few times when i have relisted the plane thinking the airline is selected but it goes on the UM visable to all.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 05:01:44 PM by CHRIS1 »

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Aircraft private listing
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:56:01 PM »
The airline selected already shows with a slightly different color on the airline listing page, after you click it.

One thing to be careful about is that when you select an airline, the system does a somewhat lengthy round trip to the server.  When the round trip is completed, the selected airline is highlighted. and you can confirm your selection.  If you confirm your selection before this round trip is complete, and the airline is highlighted, nothing will be selected.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.