Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: YC Only  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Vanquo

• Members
YC Only
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:46:34 AM »
For routes that have 1k first class, like the Sapporo-Haneda route later in the game, does a plane with an entirely first class configuration work? And if so is it better than a standard config?

Offline Jona L.

• Members
Re: YC Only
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 07:54:46 AM »
For routes that have 1k first class, like the Sapporo-Haneda route later in the game, does a plane with an entirely first class configuration work? And if so is it better than a standard config?

Short answer: no

Long answer: Ever since V1.2 "Magic Carpet" configs (C/F only or just 1 row of Eco + C/F) have been "disabled" you'll run on very low LFs! (very low = 2-10%)

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:29:12 AM »

Didn't know that route have that many F demand. Maybe I should go to Japan in next MT  ;D

Offline Meicci

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 03:26:07 PM »
I've tried this out couple of times in the past. With high enough CI and RI, you can get decent LF's. But even without competition, there's a chance that you cannot reach 100% load factors. I had route from TPE to LAX with C/F seats only, and LF's were around ~70%. Still managed to make some good money on that route.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 11:03:53 PM »
If you tried it out a couple of times you must have done so before and after tweaking of demand system. PAX acceptance must have shown different results.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 03:48:18 PM »
Short answer: no

Long answer: Ever since V1.2 "Magic Carpet" configs (C/F only or just 1 row of Eco + C/F) have been "disabled" you'll run on very low LFs! (very low = 2-10%)

Th Magic Carpet days when he would have the next 30 long haul planes of each viable type coming to him in a row flying abcba routes.   I think his route map was just an orange box across the map. 

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »
Th Magic Carpet days when he would have the next 30 long haul planes of each viable type coming to him in a row flying abcba routes.   I think his route map was just an orange box across the map.  

Magic Carpets were the C/F only a/c.....

ABCBA routes were just the anti-competition f*cking LOL

Offline Meicci

• Members
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 08:29:38 PM »
If you tried it out a couple of times you must have done so before and after tweaking of demand system. PAX acceptance must have shown different results.

Version was 1.3. You won't get full planes, but with high enough CI, it can work.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.