Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 757 vs 767  (Read 819 times)

Offline Bettyb

• Members
757 vs 767
« on: January 20, 2013, 08:01:17 AM »
Ok so I think I've mad a mistake
The 757 is near perfect for me so I've ordered a fair few, but when the 767 became available I went ahead and ordered just the two thinking this would be a better option on my busier routes, with the idea that ill order more when ive got the funds. Also the engine option means something in common between the 76 and 75 so no extra costs, so I thought.

After playing around with the config of the plane I've realised that the 767 only gives me a few extra bums on seats. I regret ordering this, but what's the best option?
Cancel the order and lose the down payment for the lease, or accept the plane and just make do?

I've also noticed that when setting up routes the 75 and 76 are in different drop downs so will these two 76s cost me a fortune?

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: 757 vs 767
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 08:33:07 AM »
If you don't plan to have more than 20 of them, you don't have a decent economy of scale in commonality cost. Plus, the 767 will be your 4th fleet, which will result in extra cost

So, unless you want to fly intercontinental, the wide body 767 isn't a worth investment, IMO

Options for you:
- Open a base which has decent LH demand, and use both 757 and 767
- Cancel the lease contracts, loss the down payment
- Purchase the 2 767, and sell them. They should be hot, so people may buy them at premium price

Some of my thought

Offline Bettyb

• Members
Re: 757 vs 767
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 10:32:35 AM »
Oh good plan!
I might try go for the buy and sell/lease option

Failing that ill see what bases look like

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.