Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Why does nobody like Airbus?  (Read 961 times)

Online Vanquo

• Members
Why does nobody like Airbus?
« on: January 16, 2013, 04:57:51 AM »
I why just wondering why nobody shows as much of an interest in Airbus as they do in Boeing. I've checked the specs and the Airbuses are an equally decent aircraft, although they have a somewhat smaller range. So I was just wondering if there's something I've missed, and that Airbuses should be avoided.

Talentz

• Former member
Re: Why does nobody like Airbus?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 05:29:17 AM »
I why just wondering why nobody shows as much of an interest in Airbus as they do in Boeing. I've checked the specs and the Airbuses are an equally decent aircraft, although they have a somewhat smaller range. So I was just wondering if there's something I've missed, and that Airbuses should be avoided.

Bahahaha. Had to laugh at that.

Airbus at this point in the time line is still largely out of the picture. Once the A310 and A320 are launched, you'll see the rush....

Albert

Offline ClassicNZ

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 05:43:43 AM »
The A320 launched airbus as a major aircraft manufacturer and a strong competitor to Boeing (as the 320 challenges Boeing superiority with the 737).

Before the A320 launched airbus wasn't considered a major aircraft manufacturer.

Offline Bettyb

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 01:10:58 PM »
In the next few years the 767 will come along from Boeing and newer 737s, but airbus will have a300r, 310s, 320 and take more "share".

ucfknightryan

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 09:04:21 PM »
Pretty much what everyone else has said.  The A300 prior to the A300-600 is an aircraft with somewhat limited applications in AWS.  There are only a few airports where its large size coupled to it's fairly short range (for its size) is acceptable/desirable.  The A300-600 and A310 will be a bit more popular than the current models and the A320 and A330/340 series will sell as well as anything else on the market, easily.

Offline Andre

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 10:32:23 PM »
I like Airbus.. :) Just waiting for A300-600 and A310. (like everyone else)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.