Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: company image question  (Read 3276 times)

mean123

• Former member
company image question
« on: January 02, 2013, 01:26:17 PM »
does aircraft age directly affect company image?

Offline Vanquo

• Members
Re: company image question
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 02:11:29 AM »
Oh course

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 07:38:36 AM »
It is my understanding that in this sim the age of individual aircraft does not have any affect on Company Image.

As long as the older aircraft of a certain type is treated exactly the same as a newer aircraft of the same type (e.g. same maintenance %, same scheduling, etc, etc) then they will both have the same result on Company Image.

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 07:45:11 AM »
Old aircraft have technicals much more often, and the delay and cancellations added by that obviously affect CI.

Offline Andre

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »
I've heard both, that it doesn't affect CI, and that it affects it. Sami, could you please clear this up once and for all?

Is it like saftfrucht says, that CI is indirectly affected because of more delays and cancellations? Or is it affected directly? Or not at all?

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 01:30:08 AM »
I would go for the impact on CI if your general aircraft age is high.No impact on single routes or aircrafts, exept for higher cancellations.

brique

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 03:52:21 AM »
From the 'company image' page in-game :

' Company image is a value that represents the general knowledge level of your company and satisfaction of your customers. Company image can be negative or positive, from -100 to +100. All new airlines start with approximately 0-level image (depending on game settings).

Delays, incidents and accidents will lower your company image substantially. Also the age and condition of your aircraft fleet heavily affects the image. Company image may be raised by advertising and keeping your company generally in good shape and keeping your passengers happy. '

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.