Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 1005 slot became 1100 slot???!!  (Read 1217 times)

GDK

• Former member
1005 slot became 1100 slot???!!
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:06:09 AM »
I'm not sure is this a bug or what.

I have a pair of route Monday to Sunday departing at 1005 and I wanted to change it to fly separately daily at 1000. So I closed the route and open exactly the same one at 1000 but when come to Sunday I cannot open the route due to slot not available. I checked back my slot now it became a 1100-1105 slot.

What the f is this?! I know the slot will jump slightly if many slots are occupied but this is jumping over the hour. Unacceptable s***!

Offline knobbygb

• Members
Re: 1005 slot became 1100 slot???!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 02:13:13 PM »
Sometime if you "pull" a slot over the hour on purpose (i.e. creating a route at 11:00 and then amending it to 10:55) all will be well but the slot will "go back" to 11:00 if you relinquish it - depending on how many others are free as you say.  You may then not be able to pull it back into the 10's again.  Could this be what's happened?  You could have got the original slot ages ago from a flight you have changed/reassigned several times since.

Interestingly, and possibly related, often find that when I cancel a flight in order to use the slots elsewhere they do not show up at all!  I remove the 'tick' to make sure the slots aren't permanently released and yet - no slots available (i.e. unused ones with a * next to them).  If I recreate the exact same flight, it works - doesn't charge me anything for the slots but if I try to create a different flight, even at the exact same time, it can't find the slots. Weird.

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 07:27:48 PM »
I know all these slots thingy. I know it will jump sometime but it never jump over an hour. And I never reschedule routes over the hour cause I knew this problem will occur.

In this situation, I'll very sure that I bought the slots in within 1000-1055 since the begining and I never pull it over the hour.

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 12:36:23 AM »
It happened again that I closed 14 routes at 1800-1900 hour slots and opening another 14 routes but 1 of the slot just gone disappear like that. I can only open 13 routes.Can't find where the 1 slot gone... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.