Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: ticket pricing  (Read 918 times)

Offline chris06

• Members
ticket pricing
« on: December 28, 2012, 10:01:19 PM »
i would like to know if i put my ticket prices down to $170 from $215 will i still make a much money as thix increases load factor? ??

brique

• Former member
Re: ticket pricing
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »
It really depends on how much demand exists for your flight as too how much a price change will benefit you: there is a sweet spot where you can get the most pax to fly for the highest price ; that's what you need to look for, not just a high load factor ; play around with +/- 5% movements and see how the route profits change. According to Sami ; the sweet spot exists somewhere around LF75 to 85 or thereabouts, but one assumes the exact point is subject to route specifics.

Offline FlyTO

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 04:42:54 PM »
It depends on the route. No competition, then jack that price up 200%. HIGH load factors aren't as great as it seems for your stats. It means you're not making maximum revenue/profit, and you're wasting more fuel flying FULL planes at the same time.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 02:04:42 AM »
How about trying it out? Start with small decrease steps and see, what´s happening.
You always want exact answers on general questions, were there are none. It always depends on the situation you are in, like RI,CI,Competition.We all like to help in the forums, but some calculations/decisions are YOUR task.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.